JKOwners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
i dont get the secrecy?:shaking: its only the internet....who cares where you hang out
true, but I am trying to stay nutrual..... I still have friends over there, but taking a lot of flack from here, are you guys screening everyone that signs up on this board that bad, harrasssing and sending PMs to everyone that signs up or just me.... I didnt know I had to submit an application, my name address phone number and previous screen name to pass your approval for this site.... Some are being rude, but then again they were rude anyway (PUDDLZ). so I really dont think it matters. In a way some people here might as well be an "Owner Operator" site. I mean cant we all just get along....:smokin:

I believe I have been nice and I have been trying to contribute to this site. I dont believe I have said anything to upset anyone, offended or been rude or discurteous to anyone...... So please lets;

enjoy the site, share inforamtion and Just shut up and wheel......

· Registered
528 Posts
:stirthepot: WOW :stirthepot:

· Registered
805 Posts
I'am sorry,your rigth.but you said you wheeled with some of us and was just traying to put a face and rig with the name.

G

·
I've always hid my real name on Al's interweb.... Oh wait..... :thefinger:

Forum handles are great but I'm not inventive so just went with my name. People who actually try to hide and never use their real name are way too paranoid or hiding something. I’ve learned over a few years posting on forums to avoid the people that hide.

· Registered
528 Posts
I think its "WOL" :D

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I've always hid my real name on Al's interweb.... Oh wait..... :thefinger:

Forum handles are great but I'm not inventive so just went with my name. People who actually try to hide and never use their real name are way too paranoid or hiding something. I’ve learned over a few years posting on forums to avoid the people that hide.
OK... so I guess we will never wheel together...

I am here to learn and have fun on a non sensored site...

Problem is I am finding that you guys are just as paranoid and sensored as the other.... Who cares who we are, as long as we respect everyone and are a productive member of the forum and provide good information.... 99% will never meet anyway. We are here to learn adn provide usfull inforamtion. If you choose not to be my friend fine. But I will still help you out on a trail, or if I have information that might help you or you are asking for somthing I know, I will provide it....

:pissed:

G

·
OK... so I guess we will never wheel together...

if I have information that might help you or you are asking for somthing I know, I will provide it....

You got that right, I despise people that hide on the web, thus don’t want your advice on anything and absolutly won't wheel with you.

I'd help you on a trail, but I’d do that for anyone however.

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
You got that right, I despise people that hide on the web, thus don’t want your advice on anything and absolutly won't wheel with you.

I'd help you on a trail, but I’d do that for anyone however.
Hmmmm, yea I am hurt and going to lose sleep now..
How do even know the names other are using are really theirs...... And what is you full, address and phone or are you hiding...
But why are we fighting.... why are you even commenting on this, if you dont want to talk to me dont post.....

I never said I wouldnt meet you guys to wheel, then you will know who I am... and as I have said a lot of you have wheeled with me.... so yea, some know me.... and actually there are a couple hat know who I am and have respected my privacy..... Thank YOu.

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 · (Edited)
I’m Sorry if you think I’m fighting, I’m not. Don’t get your little feeling hurt ok? I should learn to be me diplomatic to delicate little flowers like you that like to hide ;)
Yes delicate like a butterfly:thefinger:

any way what your saying is you know everyones name on here... Thats [pretty good, because I dont.

I dont know -T-'s, Karnavours I dont know jester, Southernjeeper, etc. names but you dont find me sending harrassing PM's and post to find out who they are.... and there are plenty of others I dont know .... and I am sure you dont knwo but you wheel with them and listen to them... thats sad....

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
:thefinger:
I’ll allow you to have the last… well… I was going to say word, but ok smiley if that’s all you can do Mr./Ms. delicate flower.
OK tough guy....:mr-t: your too cool for me....:smokin: I am sorry you were the dork that was picked on in High School... so you have turned to the internet....may be you could get some more internet friends since you know everyone...Hows your MYSPACE page coming.. You still live at home huh.... Does your mom still wake you up and make you breakfast!!!!

ohhh yea, you still dont know who I am.....

· Registered
805 Posts
Doh

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.