JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you make out with that crazy ass storm? Hope everyone s OK. I can not remember a time in my life where I have heard TORNADO WARNINGS on the radio. Lots of thunder and lightning, too. I have to admit I am a little jealous. The most I have to look forward to over the next couple of days is a 20% chance of thunder storms and a 80% chance of some ass hat setting the hills around the Santa Clarita Valley on fire.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,985 Posts
The lightning and thunder show last nite was awesome!!!

Michelle and I sat out on the front patio watching the show. All north and east of Lucerne Vly. Very little rain here.:)
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top