JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! Checking in from Boerne, Texas (just north of SA for you non-Texans). Just graduated from college this past May and decided it was time to fulfill my dream of owning a jeep... and I love it! I'm new to the off-roading and car modification concepts... so any suggestions for good items, help with ideas, and just general tips! I do know some about working on cars (not as much as I would like) and would love to learn more!

p.s. I finally took the doors off today and I think I just found the best way to drive around town... I'm in love with this car!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey y'all! Checking in from Boerne, Texas (just north of SA for you non-Texans). Just graduated from college this past May and decided it was time to fulfill my dream of owning a jeep... and I love it! I'm new to the off-roading and car modification concepts... so any suggestions for good items, help with ideas, and just general tips! I do know some about working on cars (not as much as I would like) and would love to learn more!

p.s. I finally took the doors off today and I think I just found the best way to drive around town... I'm in love with this car!!
Welcome. Glad your loving the Jeep. Just a couple of suggestions for a self admitted Noob..........

1. Wave at all other Wranglers and,
2. Never, never, never refer to your Jeep as a car. :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply! and I always 'try' waving at Jeep owners, but sometimes but could care less! hahaha. :(

Thanks for the tip too.. I'm ashamed I called it a 'car'. I didn't catch it! haha

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Hello and Welcome from California.:beer:

X2 on the car reference. Made the hair on my neck stand up.
I sometimes call mine a truck.:shaking:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Welcome from one newbie to another...we've had ours for a little over a year:D

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Hey there! from Austin/ Bastrop Tx. Come wheel w/ us at Long Ranch Labor Day weekend. Ranch is big, fees are cheap, and pinstriping IS included!:beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts