JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Looks like a great project venom! :D

...but what do I know? I've been drinkin Newcastle Brown for a couple hours now... :laughing:

· Registered
216 Posts
Those things are what got me into loving Jeeps in the first place. My grandfather had one of those. When I was a kid he took me on this trail and hit a big rock and launched me from the backseat and through the front windshield. I was fine just thought I was going to get in trouble for breaking his window. Ever since then I knew I would have a Jeep.

· Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Bring a few of those Newcastles on out and we can wrench on Willy!
You need to come to K-rocks this weekend- Its the last open run this year (till Feb 2009). There will be a SA JK club there and Phil and Duke will be there as well. I'll evn brinq som mor Hewcasle broown. Wow! this stuf is goood! :D

:beer:

· Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Actually still right on the edge of the fence- Torn between the two. "She" is currently trying to make plans that may influence where (how far/ how long) I am able to be away for. Tried to call you tonite to get an update on the Gribbles condition.

Sorry venom...for the hijack.

· Registered
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd love to do K-rocks, I had actually planned on it and taken time off work for it but I'll probably be wrenching all weekend :bounce:
between the new bikes, the willys and all the jk parts from Phil that should be arriving in the next few days I'll be living in the workshop for awhile!

· Registered
321 Posts
I taught my boys not to play with their Willys to much or they would go blind. Please be careful eyesight is a precious thing................:D

That thing is killer congratulations’, what a find, I am green with envy. Enjoy.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.