JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hmm... I just noticed that it says "Florida Jk"... maybe open in up to all JKO members? :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Think I got in. Not sure if its just coz its beta but the map just will not load. I can see everyones dots (holy shxt florida!) but for the map all I get are a series of squares that say image not available. Oh well, Im on there now, the lonely Nor-Cal dot!

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Think I got in. Not sure if its just coz its beta but the map just will not load. I can see everyones dots (holy shxt florida!) but for the map all I get are a series of squares that say image not available. Oh well, Im on there now, the lonely Nor-Cal dot!
I originally started this map when I was the Area Leader in the MATRIX, so thats why so many Florida Dots. :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That MAP bites it will only let me add if I'm from Colorado. How about posting instructions of how this works......didn't work for me.:thefinger:
Just seems to be running slow today.. took me a while to log on to the map just now.

The instructions are pretty fawking simple.. click "Join" on the top left corner of the map. :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.