JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Vendor giveaways are great but having a red star on this site doesn't mean the same thing as on PBB anymore. Here you're giving money to autoforums or whatever where on PBB it goes to pirate. I am a redstar on pirate,BTW.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I sent Hitmoney a PM when this thread was posted, the rules posted in the vendor forum were dated so he updated them today for us all.

Sounds like Rebel is going to do something this month and EAD will be in line to do something after that.

Not sure what yet :)

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
All over it - have a fun idea along the lines of the PM you sent me.
I sent Hitmoney a PM when this thread was posted, the rules posted in the vendor forum were dated so he updated them today for us all.

Sounds like Rebel is going to do something this month and EAD will be in line to do something after that.

Not sure what yet :)
:beer:

·
Vendor
2,957 Posts
Thanks to the house rules this is a little tougher than first expected.

The giveaway must be a minimum of $100 and must be for Red Star members only. Tough to give away a $20 Red Star to people when they can't even participate...

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Thanks to the house rules this is a little tougher than first expected.

The giveaway must be a minimum of $100 and must be for Red Star members only. Tough to give away a $20 Red Star to people when they can't even participate...
LOL!!

I don't think that's what he meant... I think he meant do a giveaway FOR Red Star Members... not to giveaway a Red Star.. Vendor's have no way of giving away stars.

:beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.