JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I recently had the opportunity to wheel with 100dollarman and some of the members here and I had an absolute blast. Hundys knowledge
of his local trails is second to none. Thanks for welcoming me everyone. :beer:

·
Registered
792 Posts
A big welcome from the other coast!

·
Registered
278 Posts
welcome!:beer:
i saw those pics of you in the yota.
hope to make it up to one of 100dollarman's runs and maybe see you there.
any plans to get a JK?

ive been thinking about gettin a little 4x4 like yours, or maybe a sammi, the jk is my wifes (untill i buy her a cadillac)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome freind ,good to see you

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome!:beer:
i saw those pics of you in the yota.

Some good pics. I should post some pics of my damaged front valance. My front tires are too far back too climb walls like a Rubi.

hope to make it up to one of 100dollarman's runs and maybe see you there.

Sure. Runnin with Hundy can get challenging real quick, especially when he spontaneously turns off the beaten path and suddenly your faced with a wall to climb :shaking:

any plans to get a JK?
I have an 83 CJ-7 that I've been storing and need to get busy on. For the last six years I've been building a hot rod to race the canyons and fulfill my extreme need for extreme speed but I'm really a Jeep guy at heart and would trade my speed machine for a JK Rubi anyday. It's just amazing to me that they can do so well off-road out of the box.

ive been thinking about gettin a little 4x4 like yours, or maybe a sammi, the jk is my wifes (untill i buy her a cadillac)
A friend of mine is looking for a Lil Sammi to buy instead of a Rhino cause it will fit in his toyhauler, go faster, not break as often, go further, and cost a lot less. My little truck wheels nicely and only cost me $2,500 bucks.

Look forward to passing you. :)
JK

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Hello Everyone. I recently had the opportunity to wheel with 100dollarman and some of the members here and I had an absolute blast. Hundys knowledge
of his local trails is second to none. Thanks for welcoming me everyone. :beer:
Welcome, Billy!:thefinger:

Keep hanging around and you will AMAZED at the vast amount of knowledge (or, BS depending on how you look at it!) contained within my peanut.

:thefinger::beer::thefinger:

Come with us wheelin' anytime!:smokin:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, Billy!:thefinger:

Keep hanging around and you will AMAZED at the vast amount of knowledge (or, BS depending on how you look at it!) contained within my peanut.

:thefinger::beer::thefinger:

Come with us wheelin' anytime!:smokin:
Yeah you've got Nuts alright. Nuts so big they reach down and hit the gas pedal for you!

·
Registered
947 Posts
lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's funny right there I don't care who you are....

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hey Billy,
Good to see you on board!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Do your balls hang low
can you swing em to and fro...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts