JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
My wife is a nagger also but I don't like to call her that. It's not politically correct:grinpimp: Sometimes I just call her nappyhead!:thefinger:

·
Registered
946 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
My last girlfriend nagged me so much I could predict was she was going to say just by seeing what she was looking at.

OMG I thought that was another word......LMAO Billy

·
Registered
946 Posts
Welcome, Puddlz....I mean WayOfLife

You have been banned.

banned for life.

welcome to the future.
:pissed:
LMAO...........

We got banned for no reason. I guess they just looked on this thread and saw our name and just decided to ban us. No explanation, no notice...nothing...you know us, we stay out of everything...no drama, so it's weird we'd just up and get banned....Oh, well. I'm not going to :bawling:

·
Registered
946 Posts
WOO HOO 1 point!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I finally heard back from JK Forum on why they put a "infraction" against us.........

These were my exact words:
"Hundy secret waterfall thingy"

This was in answer to Woods asking about things to see in Lucerne Valley....

Okay, was it the ungrammaticality correct word: "thingy" or maybe the non politically correct name: "Hundy"????????????????????

I got an infraction "worth 1 point"!!!!!!! So, when you hit 10 points do you get something???? The computer generated e-mail we got sent put a link to a page where we can reply but because we had our access cut off we can't reply at all....LMAO I can't believe us, the most stay-out-of-anything-controversial people on the internet, got banned.....LOL

CAN YOU SAY INTERNET NATZI???????????

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.