JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Wanted to drop in and say hey from Xtreme 4x4. We did one JK last season, and was wondering what you guys thought of it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
no $hit. Ian from xtreme. cool you're here. i liked the jk from last season b/c you built it up in different stages. the best part is that you guys wheeled it too. i'll gladly donate mine for you to build another one. :D keep up the good work.
:beer:

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
It was pretty cool. Liked the new Atlas. Any plans on doing more to it?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the board. I definitely enjoyed watching the show. :smokin: I'd like to see you guys build a more XTreme JK as in D60's and 40" tires, tube fenders, etc. Keep up the nice work on the series.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The show was great. I offer up my 2dr Rubicon for the next show. And my first born as a helper. And your choice of beer. When do we start?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Uh, that's freaking sweet your on here:cool: I have those episodes on my iPod and watch them all the time. I would like to see some more stuff on how to do the home built mods, more extensive coverage i guess on how to's. The show is great though!

I do wish Jess was here instead though. :smokin::laughing2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah, wlecome Ian!

But more improtantly, where's Jessie?

Great show, and nice build up on the Jk last season. One thing I think you need to do more of is cost break downs so people can know what they are getting into.

As for the "Extreme" Jk, nice build, not my cup of tea, but I know some people defintely liked the stage 2!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ian, 'Welcome",,,awesome show, watch it all the time, & great JK build. Where's the better looking half.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hey Ian, good to see you here! I try to watch the show whenever I can, but you're on in the early afternoon on the weekends and I have a difficult time sitting in front of a TV when the weather is nice.

Welcome! :beer:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Pig,

Good to see you on here man, your stuff looked great at the Expo good luck with it.

Thanks for the welcome guys,
Thanks for coming by to check it out and the compliment man. We are working hard to have the nicest stuff available. Let us know if you need anything dude. :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hey Guys,

Wanted to drop in and say hey from Xtreme 4x4. We did one JK last season, and was wondering what you guys thought of it.
Ian,

Great to have you on here. Love the show and looking forward to the new season. What should we expect this year? What's on tap?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ian,

Great to have you on here. Love the show and looking forward to the new season. What should we expect this year? What's on tap?

Here is a sneak peek at a couple in the shop right now.

Plus a BB mud racing pickup, the zuk will get finished, and a couple of Jeeps.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts