JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally broke down and joined the group. I’ve been a Jeeper for most of my life since learning how to drive in our old late 60’s CJ6 that we used working the orange groves in Florida. My first Jeep was a 1974 CJ5, followed by a 1978 CJ5, a 1976 CJ5 with the 304V8, a 1987 Jeep Comanche, 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country, and now I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport that I’ve been slowly making mine. These newer ones sure are a lot more refined.
Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!!!
Do you still have any of those vintage Jeeps?
Tammy
Sadly no, they’ve all gone on to different owners. I often find myself looking for similar ones for sale but nothing ever materializes from this. My 74 model actually had the Levi’s edition seats that my dad had bought from a friend for me.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Sadly no, they’ve all gone on to different owners. I often find myself looking for similar ones for sale but nothing ever materializes from this. My 74 model actually had the Levi’s edition seats that my dad had bought from a friend for me.
I just recently discovered my love for these vintage Jeeps! Keep on looking they are out there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was my ‘76 CJ5 with my oldest son taken around 2000 while I was home on leave from the military…and then 21 years later was my youngest son in my current JKU
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts