JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a first generation iPad that I used only a handful of times that I am ready to part with! I bought it in April of 2010 and I have all of the packaging and everything that came in the box on day one! I have a case for it that I bought when I bought the iPad. This is pretty much brand new! Now here is the fun part! I want to trade this for a set of new bushwacker flat fenders or $500! Think about the possibilities! It is a 64 gig wifi... it is basically brand new and you will see when you find out! now the Bushwacker deal is pretty sweet given the fact that you can find them on truckaddons.com for something like $350... but it is brand new and i have all of the packaging and a case!!! awesome toy!

The other awesome thing about this is sale is that i am up for anything!!! so make an offer if you would like but i put the dollar amount and item i really want up in the first thread! :bounce:

·
Registered
586 Posts
new grey 4d softtop?

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else? lol the ipad is boxed up and ready for a new home!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's my birthday bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
586 Posts
happy bday

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump! still available!

·
Registered
586 Posts
take the soft top....?

looks like this one

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am tossing up the idea... really dont want a stock one just because thats how i bought my jeep.... if it was a bestop trektop then yes... lemme check with the boss and see if anything comes up

·
Registered
586 Posts
:beer:eek:k

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
friday eve bump!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump... Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of bushwhacker flat fenders new in the box. Bought them and they have been sitting in the garage waiting for other items to come in. Since then I've changed my mind on them and will be going a different direction. I have a 2 door. If they are the same, I'd be interested. We already have 2 iPads but can always use more:)

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a set of bushwhacker flat fenders new in the box. Bought them and they have been sitting in the garage waiting for other items to come in. Since then I've changed my mind on them and will be going a different direction. I have a 2 door. If they are the same, I'd be interested. We already have 2 iPads but can always use more:)
They are different and if they werent i would hug you! haha but they wont fit....

·
Registered
586 Posts
TOP :grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts