JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i will floating around the state for the next 6 days or so, will be taking a roadtrip down to see family and friends, looking for possible jobs/ locations to live and all :bounce: sorry my jeep will be pretty much be stock for the trip because of the gas prices and all.
But i will be in: DeLand, Orlando, Cocoa Beach, Cape Coral.

possibly :Boco Raton/Miami/ Fort Lauderdale, the Keys New Smyrna Beach Fort Myers, Jax Beach....i dont i got a lot of friends in the state and not enough time see what i can pull probably should just move down.

P.S. I'm LIVE on the Jersey Shore but nothing like the MTV show so don't have the wrong impression. i hate those people:beer:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm near Ft Lauderdale and work in Pompano, and there are warehouses out the wazoo, depending on what you are looking for, work wise.

Winter Haven is a nice place and close to Orlando and rumor has it there is a cool Jeep Club based out of Winter Haven.
And I hear the MFJC is AWESOME also... (in Deland)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Traitor. :thefinger::laughing:
better than this cold rain crap we go going on

Winter Haven is a nice place and close to Orlando and rumor has it there is a cool Jeep Club based out of Winter Haven.
gonna be in Winter Springs area at some point

I'm near Ft Lauderdale and work in Pompano, and there are warehouses out the wazoo, depending on what you are looking for, work wise.

And I hear the MFJC is AWESOME also... (in Deland)

police/fire/lifeguard stopping in DeLand to go skydiving

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
If you wanna go for a drink this weekend, I'm down.

Here is a good resource to see what is in the area here...
http://www.broward.org/Links/Pages/Default.aspx#Cities
Look at each city, or look at the homepage for county.

They all have the HR info within a click or two.
:beer:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok got back fro florida. looking to go o school down there for my bachelor degree, loved it. that was 3k miles of a roadtrip from jersey was great bouncing around the state. how ever not to many folks wave in tht state kinda disappointed

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Ferget thet jeeep clib in winter haven... I heerd they kant spill fer schit :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ok got back fro florida. looking to go o school down there for my bachelor degree, loved it. that was 3k miles of a roadtrip from jersey was great bouncing around the state. how ever not to many folks wave in tht state kinda disappointed
What school you looking at?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What school you looking at?
FGCU, university of Tampa, university of miami, FAU, UCF right now and UNCW in north carolina. i dont know yet just want to be down there:bounce:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts