JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been viewing this forum for some time now and finally decided to join! Hope to contribute to some good knowledge here as well as gain a little, and maybe...just maybe I won't be coerced into donating any more body parts so I can pay for more parts for my JK...oh who am I kidding!

·
Registered
85 Posts
WHAT UP COLIN! I got the spacers yesterday. Thanks you're stuff will go out by Sat!

I just joined today too....this place seems a little more chill than some of the other sites I've been on.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT UP COLIN! I got the spacers yesterday. Thanks you're stuff will go out by Sat!

I just joined today too....this place seems a little more chill than some of the other sites I've been on.
Carlos! Glad you got them pretty quick. Thanks, you still have my addy, right?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Colin - I met you in Moab right?
Sure did Jason...remember, I was the guy who knew squat about your hard steering problem and whatever you were trying to wrench under your jeep at 10:00 at night to try to fix it.

How did that turn out, by the way?

Yep still got it!

Thanks again man! How's the lift treating you?
Pretty good...been kinda busy this week so I haven't had a chance to fully tweak it yet...pretty much just got the rear track and the front pinion angle set, but it'll be done this weekend.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Been viewing this forum for some time now and finally decided to join! Hope to contribute to some good knowledge here as well as gain a little, and maybe...just maybe I won't be coerced into donating any more body parts so I can pay for more parts for my JK...oh who am I kidding!
Welcome!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome :beer:

we need as many new members here as possible....need to get the posting traffic up!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome Collin

Look forward to meeting you on future runs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts