JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a JK a few weeks ago for my wife. i dont have a car and shes super rad and lets me do what i want to it. here are a few pics from yesterday in the hills of orange county (yes The O.C.)
oh ya, i am super impressed with this thing, its just an X with 2" BB, 33's and skyjacker shocks (no discos yet) and it hopped right up a few hills that i KNEW it wouldnt.
one more thing, i was a tech for Land Rover for years and they sent me to their "Offroad Training Program" and let me tell you, their $120,000 range rover supercharged had a harder time climbing hills than my 20k dollar Heep.
dont even get me started on the LR3.:rainbow2:
:beer::30 seacrest; out. :thefinger:

view of orange county from almost the top of saddleback

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also looking for groups in the area to do a Gorman, high desert, big bear, ocotillo or something trip.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to the site...:bounce:

·
Registered
294 Posts
welcome, yet another SoCal Jeeper, glad to have you here!

·
Registered
947 Posts
welcome,nice to see so many socals,we all got to get togther soon:),iam game for any place in socal

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Welcome!:beer:

We are doing socal runs on the 8th, and 14th-15th. Check the trail runs section and come out if you can!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Welcome beer30...I'm so glad to hear your wife is rad, so she shouldn't have a problem with you getting a Red Star...in fact, the five members here should all get a Red Star...your handles look awfully nekkid without it.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome, "Beer" from Central Pa. ,..& I thought this was turning into an "East Coast Forum",.. :beer::beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts