JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here from Les Coteaux, QC. Just 12 km from ONT lines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Halifax, Nova Scotia

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Another Canadian here!

"check out facebook for ontario JK owners" - any way of viewing that without joining Facebook?

Brian

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Jeff here from Northwestern Ontario, South Gillies in the district of Thunder Bay. Haven't seen anyone else from around this area yet.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Welcome Jeff! I'm only about 17 hours south of you in Ontario, lol.
Love what you've done to your Jeep! Mine's still stock but I have plans... lots of plans.... now I just need some cash. :D
Brian

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Welcome Jeff! I'm only about 17 hours south of you in Ontario, lol.
Love what you've done to your Jeep! Mine's still stock but I have plans... lots of plans.... now I just need some cash. :D
Brian
LOL Brian, yes, cash always seems to get in the way of progress.

·
Registered
20 Posts
x-man, saw your name on TCJC and just noticed your avatar and you have the same colour as i do, prolly seen you around a bit, maybe we should hook up at the new BP and have a schooner or something

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
x-man, saw your name on TCJC and just noticed your avatar and you have the same colour as i do, prolly seen you around a bit, maybe we should hook up at the new BP and have a schooner or something
CDNBigDaddy - I'm up for a brew anytime! I talked to the wife tonight about going out to Jack-Astors next Monday and we're going to try to make it.

Brian

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'am unfortunately on afternoons fo rthe next 2 weeks so I wont be able to make it till the 20th but would like to get together sometime soon:beer::beer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts