JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this Forum. Just stoppin by to say hey. :) check my pics let me know what you think.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in the north valley. Grew up in Corrales though.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Welcome, we have family in Corrales and somewhere further south (can't remember the town, they just moved down there). Looking forward to getting out that way again.:bounce:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Was in Alburquerque this past March for the NOHVCC conference, did some atv and dirt bike riding but no wheeling unfortunately...........

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
My wife is from Albuquerque, we go out there at least once a year cause all her family is there. Anything close by worth driving the jeep there for?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know if it's worth it to drive from California unless you're stopping off in Moab on the way but we have some trails. I did a trail that I am told is called the Tank Trap out near Santa Fe this last Saturday. Socorro also has some good trails at Gordy's. If you coming by Las Cruces, there are lots of trails down there. At least that's what I'm told. I've seen pics and they have an off road event called the Chile Challenge down there every year. I think it's mostly hardcore stuff.

If you want to wheel real close to Albuquerque, there is the Rio Puerco. It has sand dunes and rock crawling for beginners to buggy stuff.

A couple of pics from the tank trap

I have few pics from Socorro but I was in the FJC so I won't bore you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts