JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know of a hernando jeep club, or are there any members on jko? a friend of a friend told me about them but didnt give me any info other than that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry I don't know of any clubs over there but I used to live over that way back in the 80's and man I remember some awesome wheeling out by Hernando Beach and up north of SR 50. I broke a lot of parts on my old CJ5 in that area! :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I live over in Brooksville and belong to the Tampa Bay Area Jeep Association. There are members all over the area. If you are interested in a trail ride let me know....maybe planning a small one this Friday around 6 PM to Citrus WMA.

Andy
:beer:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live over in Brooksville and belong to the Tampa Bay Area Jeep Association. There are members all over the area. If you are interested in a trail ride let me know....maybe planning a small one this Friday around 6 PM to Citrus WMA.

Andy
:beer:
wish i could but im going on a fishing trip for work on friday. that sucks let me kno next time tho. so the club, guess they meet at chick-fil-a on thurs nite. im going to tryn check it out tonite and see if they exist or not

·
Registered
214 Posts
There was one about a year or so ago called Hernando trail riders but they didn't have enough interest so they stopped. I talked to them a bit but never got called when they went out for rides. let me know also I am in spring hill.

·
Registered
268 Posts
If either of you guys want to go out to Citrus any weekend...just let me know I am usually up for a trail ride. :beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts