JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have the sexiest Jeep in the suburbs! ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I remember your Jeep! Saw it for the first time elsewhere, and loved it then, too. I'm still telling you: You've gotta go full white-out with it. It's not like you're going to be driving it through blizzards, right?

I normally don't care for painted hard tops, but yours looks really nice. Great job!

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I have to agree it's nice looking even being all white. Yours is the first painted hard top I've seen on a JK and it looks pretty good.

Bring it up here and we will get it dirty and I promise not one scratch. Well maybe on an undercarriage skid.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! MichaelW, one of these days I may take you on your offer! NV isn't that far from the SF Bay Area. I just don't have much spare time these days, between family obligations (especially raising our 4 year old son who just started preschool). One day, I promise to get the Jeep dirty and post pictures!

·
Registered
172 Posts
And here's my Jeep on it's first offroad outing, bone stock. Definately need a front sway bar disco and one of the pictures shows. Still, it climbed everything with hardly a spin from a tire.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I still Dont like the painted hardtop... Or the Hardtop. :shaking:
I like the hard top, and painted ones look good on certain colors (like his.) That being said, I took my hard top off right after I got mine, and sold it a couple of months later. Having the top totally off is too much fun, and it doesn't get cold enough here in Arkansas for me to justify keeping it. Besides, the $1800 I got for it helped pay for my winch and 37" tires. :smokin:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like the hard top, and painted ones look good on certain colors (like his.) That being said, I took my hard top off right after I got mine, and sold it a couple of months later. Having the top totally off is too much fun, and it doesn't get cold enough here in Arkansas for me to justify keeping it. Besides, the $1800 I got for it helped pay for my winch and 37" tires. :smokin:
Yeah I think the painted hard top looks good with certain colors. It definately looks good on silver! I honostly don't think it would look to great with black or rescue green though :shaking:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow that looks really good being with the hardtop painted the same color as the rest of the jeep
Thanks JK Wheeler! Now I have to save my money to paint the bumpers and door handles! :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliment Lex :blush2: You can get the 3rd row jump seat from http://www.littleseats.com. Their site has pics of the different seat configurations available for the JK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts