JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am asking for any advice on what type of aftermarket parts/modifications I should get for my husband. He just bought a 2011 rubicon. I am a fan of jeeps all around, but he is still needing some convincing and I know I can have some work done to make his new ride show him that owning a jeep is as badass as everyone talks about. Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,481 Posts
Hi,
I am asking for any advice on what type of aftermarket parts/modifications I should get for my husband. He just bought a 2011 rubicon. I am a fan of jeeps all around, but he is still needing some convincing and I know I can have some work done to make his new ride show him that owning a jeep is as badass as everyone talks about. Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks
Welcome to JKO! Your husband is a lucky man!
It sounds like he may be a "fair weather" Jeeper, so I would say look at the budget you want to spend and go from there. I would start simple, spacer lift, little larger tires and go from there. As noted above, a budget is helpful : )

·
Registered
36 Posts
Small budget: front grab handles, center console storage box (inside the locker), apparel

Mid budget: roof liners, led headlights,
Bikini top ( for the Jeep, you, or both)

Wallet cleaners: lift kit, tire set, under armour, lockers, air systems...

The list is endless, and taste may vary, so: if I may suggest, anything over the small budget, just ger a gift card to a reputable jeep vendor, such as Quadratech, Morris or such. Someone pls chime in with what is a good shop, I really don't know.

Thing with Jeeps is, that the Jeeper may be very specific as to what is the perfect choice, so getting pricey random stuff as a Jeep gift carries a high risk of the stuff being sour grapes.

Apparel, gizmos and gadgets work great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts