JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll probably be due for new tires this summer and would love some help deciding which tire to go with. I'm currently running 34" Interco SSRs and am really happy with every aspect of that tire except it has a tendancy to chunk really bad in the rocks. I've been looking at possible replacements that perform as well but maybe don't chunk as bad and am having a hard time of it.

Mud performance is very important to me as is generally decent all around performance, including snow traction (which probably means the tire should have some siping). I'd also prefer a non-directional tire. I generally don't care about on-road performance or noise, exept that it should at least be OK in the rain (don't want to feel like I'm risking my life driving on wet roads...). Also not too concerned about treadwear except it would be nice to get at least 15,000 miles (meaning bias are probably out?).

Some tires I'm considering are Hankook Dynapro MTs, Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, Pit Bull Rocker Radials, and Interco IROK ND but I'd be open to other options too. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts