JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

:nono:

is it just me or does this appear to block about 60% of the air for the radiator? Saw it on a big Jeep parts site's "Hot and New" page today.

Anyone that buys this should be required to tape-up one nostril and their mouth for 24 hours to feel what breathing for the Jeep is probably like with this asinine thing installed on the front of their jeep.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Who gives a shit? That thing is f'in bad to the bone. Do they come pre-painted to I don't have to find a body shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i mean, it seems over 60% of air thru is blocked if you park a winch in front of the monstrosity... glad it ain’t just me that finds it very poorly conceptualized :jeep2:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I've never seen one, but IMHO it detracts from the original look of the Jeep too much. The small grille coupled with reduced air flow on the radiator, will have owners howling for years to come.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not only does it look like it would block airflow, in the pictures it makes the thing look like a 1st generation Liberty.
Mark.

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

well, for those trailmasters that feel they don’t get to see the back side of their stinger/bumper guard well-enough or that enjoy minimalist shadow-puppetry , I suppose this fits the bill.

:dustin:

:jeep2:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
:nono:

is it just me or does this appear to block about 60% of the air for the radiator? Saw it on a big Jeep parts site's "Hot and New" page today.

Anyone that buys this should be required to tape-up one nostril and their mouth for 24 hours to feel what breathing for the Jeep is probably like with this asinine thing installed on the front of their jeep.
:rolleyes:
I like it. Put angry eyes and fit it to my 2019 Z71!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts