w/ Winch Plate & Skid Guard
& WARN 9.5CTI-S

***WITH***

Rigid Industries E-Series 20"
w/ E-Series "U" Cradle
***OR***
Rigid Industries SR-Series 20"
w/ SR-Series "U" Cradle

If I got the AEV Premium Bumper, would it look better with the E-Series filling up more of the Space between the Hoop?
If I got the AEV Euro Bumper, would the SR-Series look better? (I would be able to access the Mopar Hood Lock Kit easier)
***I will also Have Rigid Dually D2's on A-Piller***

Which setup should I go with? And, what was your reason for the choice? If anyone is running either setup pics would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
you may have a conflict between the rear of the E series bar and that winch. the fins off the back of the led bar stick back a bit. with a M8000 or vr sereis, you just have to add a spacer to raise it up enough to clear...not sure with the 9.5CTI since it sits up higher. you may just have to bring the bar out a little more for it to clear.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I prefer the look of the Premium over the Euro. To me it matches the body lines better and that Warn will look really good sitting in it, I cant comment on the rigid lights as I've personally never played with them. If you'd like some pricing PM me and I'll help work the numbers out for you so your not breaking the bank:koolaid:

Do you plan on keeping the Stock flares?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you may have a conflict between the rear of the E series bar and that winch. the fins off the back of the led bar stick back a bit. with a M8000 or vr sereis, you just have to add a spacer to raise it up enough to clear...not sure with the 9.5CTI since it sits up higher. you may just have to bring the bar out a little more for it to clear.
I didn't realize that there could be a clearance issue. I'll have to do some more investigating. Thanks for the tip!

I prefer the look of the Premium over the Euro. To me it matches the body lines better and that Warn will look really good sitting in it, I cant comment on the rigid lights as I've personally never played with them. If you'd like some pricing PM me and I'll help work the numbers out for you so your not breaking the bank:koolaid:

Do you plan on keeping the Stock flares?
I prefer the look of the premium bumper too. The 2010 jkur I just sold had the premium bumper with warn 9.5ti and ipf lights on it. I was just thinking about changing it up. The new warn 9.5cti-s would go on either bumper. If I did the premium I think I'd want to fill that space under the bar more with the rigid e series (if they clear). I'm not sure the sr series would look right with the premium bumper, would it? If I did the euro, Id get the sr series for a lower profile look and wouldn't have and clearance issues with the hoop partially blocking the molar hood lock kit, and would look cleaner. I will be keeping the stock flares.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
We had to make some spacers

Warn 9.5TI

Let me know we are a AEV dealer and can get the 20" and the winch too

Jason

·
Registered
278 Posts
If you were to do the premium I agree that the E series would look better than the SR series. With the euro I think it has more of an "unfinished" look over the premium which has a more aggressive look and provides better coverage. Especially if your keeping the stock flares, it follows the body lines for a sleeker look.

That white JKU looks good with that rigid bar Jdemonto! I like the look of that over the IPF lights I've seen photos of.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had to make some spacers

Warn 9.5TI

Let me know we are a AEV dealer and can get the 20" and the winch too

Jason
Jason,
Do you have more (close up) shots of this setup? More specifically, the spacers. Did you guys make those spacers or purchase them? If you made them, would you consider making me a set? If you bought them, who makes them and where can I get some? I like this. Not as much of a fan of the 10" setup. I feel like it's too small in there and would almost rather do two smaller lights. Thanks!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Would using the cradle with with AEV light mounts put the light in about the same location as using the spacers? I am thinking about adding the 20" bar to my AEV premium too.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Jason,
Do you have more (close up) shots of this setup? More specifically, the spacers. Did you guys make those spacers or purchase them? If you made them, would you consider making me a set? If you bought them, who makes them and where can I get some? I like this. Not as much of a fan of the 10" setup. I feel like it's too small in there and would almost rather do two smaller lights. Thanks!
I can ask I think its just 1x1 sqaure tube pretty easy to make! I think using the aev brackets may put the light into the top bar.

PS Only pics I have of this Jeep

Jason

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think using the aev brackets may put the light into the top bar.
I think I will give the cradle a try since I have the older AEV bumper with the light tabs welded on. If I hit then I will cut them off, and try to fab up some spacers.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm leaning towards the AEV "Premium" bumper with the E-Series 20" Light and the U Cradle. As little as I will need to lock/unlock the hood with the Mopar Hood Lock Kit, I'm not gonna worry about the clearance. I'm also gonna get the Dually D2's for the Lower Windshield. Waiting for the new Truck-Lite 7" LED Headlight to become available before I make my decision on these, or go with the JK Speaker.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Waiting for the new Truck-Lite 7" LED Headlight to become available before I make my decision on these, or go with the JK Speaker.
It's already available if you know the right people. :) Well that and buy a chitload of TL led's. No real improvement from old model. I put one side by side and other than appearance while off no noticeable difference.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's already available if you know the right people. :) Well that and buy a chitload of TL led's. No real improvement from old model. I put one side by side and other than appearance while off no noticeable difference.

So, in your opinion is the jw speaker a better option?

·
Registered
80 Posts
So, in your opinion is the jw speaker a better option?
I have never seen the JW Speaker LED. I have the TL LED headlights and I personally like them. They're in my OTR Truck and have been in for 2.5yrs without any issues. I was just saying you can buy the 7" TL LED's right now the new model isn't any better or worse just different lens look.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Ok the silver Jeep was using a m8000 thats why we needed the brackets! If you reverse the Rigid mounts they line up with the holes in the bumper! There's no need for a cradle mount at all! This pic shows one we just installed today with a Warn 9.5TI! Its close but you can squeeze your fingers through the gap between the winch and the light for adjustment.

Sorry for the mis-information!:(

enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok the silver Jeep was using a m8000 thats why we needed the brackets! If you reverse the Rigid mounts they line up with the holes in the bumper! There's no need for a cradle mount at all! This pic shows one we just installed today with a Warn 9.5TI! Its close but you can squeeze your fingers through the gap between the winch and the light for adjustment.

Sorry for the mis-information!:(

enjoy the pics!
Awesome! Thanks for the pics and information. That's exactly what I wanted and was hoping for. That's the setup I'm going with. You rock Jason!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me know if I can help you out on that light bar :thankyou:

Jason
Jason,
Do you know if new holes were made in that AEV Premium Bumper to get the 20" E-Series to fit with clearance of the WARN? I can't seem to get it to work.
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts