• Silver

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm planning on ordering a 2012 Unlimited Rubicon next week probably:bounce:. I'm most likely getting an automatic, 4.10's, 430N, dual tops, and maybe some other options. My dilemma is that I don't know what color to go with. I'm debating between white, red, and silver. I plan on blacking it out whatever I get with wheels, body armor, and window tint. I won't touch the headlights or tail lights though. So what do you guys think? If you have one of these colors, post a picture of your JK to help me decide. :bounce:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love my Silver. Was never a color I considered when initially looking but blacked out it looks great and hides battle wounds well. White could be sick too. Not a huge fan of red. I have friend with Red Rock and although it's an amazing looking rig, it doesn't hide the trail damage.

·
Registered
298 Posts
you dont have many options i say Black :koolaid:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody else?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Silver. Scratches blend and you can pick any other color and it will go with silver.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Silver does hide scratches good but I voted white, I am just a big fan of white lately.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I had a red 02 and saw it turn to a near pink/orange color and I wasn't a fan of that...I'm kind of leaning away from red...what y'all think?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Go mango tango/black or forest green.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I went in to buy my '12 Rubi I had every intention of going with silver. However as I was standing there contemplating it, the crush orange caught my eye and I'll be dammed if I wasn't instantly in love... You know... Just saying...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I went in to buy my '12 Rubi I had every intention of going with silver. However as I was standing there contemplating it, the crush orange caught my eye and I'll be dammed if I wasn't instantly in love... You know... Just saying...
There's too many UGA fans around here that I call family to drive something orange :shitstorm:
For real though, I likee that color, I just don't know if I could love it everyday haha

·
Registered
36 Posts
Always heard that it doesn't matter what color you end of going with. Own it for a few years and you'll learn to love it...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Silver. Not the most flattering color, but as others said it hides scratches and most everything matches well with it. I bet white is pretty good as well. Any other car and it would be something with some more character - metallic blue for me personally.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts