JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last weekend a friend of mine was murdered by some speeding idiot who was probably drunk. My 2 friends were riding their bikes in the Springs late at night and as they were going through an intersection a dodge neon plowed into both of them, killing one and sending the other to the hospital. The driver took off, leaving them to die on the street.

If you see any Dodge Neon that looks like it may have hit 2 motorcycles please call C.O. Springs P.D.

The media is getting a story on this to help spread the word, but I'm sure this guy is trying to hide that car by now.

Thank you

Edit: Check further down the thread for a description of the vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the families.

I live just south of Denver so I will keep an eye out over here whenever I am driving.

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's pretty shitty people don't respect human life. Step and be a man and accept responsibility for your actions.
Very sorry to hear about your friend.

·
Registered
8,651 Posts
Thats horrible bro..... I hope that the asshat that did this is found quickly.....

Im sorry for your loss man

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about this man. Thoughts and prayers sent...

·
Registered
476 Posts
I heard about this. Didn't realize that you knew them Chris. Sorry to hear it. I will keep my eyes open for sure. This bastard needs to go down.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Let us know if you find out any details like color of the car or anything. We'll keep our eye out up here.

Sorry for the loss.

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Wow man.. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Another senseless loss.. :shaking:

I hope they find the scumbag and hang him in the town square.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
:shaking:

Hope they find him quickly

Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family. Too many similar threads lately :bawling:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friends. I hope the one in the hospital recovers.

Here's to hoping they get the bastard, he resists arrest, and gets his face pounded. Or better yet, some of the special ops guys find him at the bar one night...

I was a pedestrian hit by a idiot doing 35mph in a sunbird, who then tried to flee...so you can imagine this hits a nerve with me.

·
Administrator
844 Posts
Damm man, Sorry to hear about this. :(

I hope they find the person who did this. My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.

Dwayn

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have an update on the description of the Dodge Neon.
It's a 4 door, painted a dark color, probably green. There is some kind of stenciling like flames or pinstripes on the side, and there is massive damage on the passenger side from 2 motorcycles hitting it.

This is the description from the guy who survived the crash, he only had a split second to look at the car but he's pretty confident of the description.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts