JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
X posted from pirate.

Local newspaper has a Poll to see who supports the latest wilderness bill threat.

There is an article link at the top of the page and the Poll is at the bottom.

I don't have pics of boobs, just a worth while vote.

Say NO to Hidden Gems.

http://www.aspentimes.com/

I lot of these pics were taken by me last year from some of the trails this bill would close to Jeeps forever. http://www.myprojectjk.com/200809crested.html

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
I'll do what I can.

What a beautiful place, it would be a shame if it were cut off for good.

BTW Alec great pics......... I recognized this because my wife has built that puzzle. I had no idea where it was.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Voted.
Looks like its an overwhelming NO thus far lol

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Voted.
Looks like its an overwhelming NO thus far lol
Yep, a landslide:D
Do you favor the Hidden Gems proposal to add wilderness protection to certain lands in western Colorado?
No 95.21%
(457)

Yes 2.71%
(13)

Maybe some lands, but not others 2.08%
(10)
480 total vote

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
the power of pirate

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll do what I can.

What a beautiful place, it would be a shame if it were cut off for good.
The Crystal Mill is ok but there is a trail system that starts a mile or so past it that's on the chopping block.

Right now you can drive from marble or Aspen to Crested Butte. The bill would close those trails to everyone except hikers. I’m an avid hiker but you’d have to backpack for 30 miles and that is too much for my old ass. Anyone with any type of disability would simply not have a chance.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
The Crystal Mill is ok but there is a trail system that starts a mile or so past it that's on the chopping block.

Right now you can drive from marble or Aspen to Crested Butte. The bill would close those trails to everyone except hikers. I’m an avid hiker but you’d have to backpack for 30 miles and that is too much for my old ass. Anyone with any type of disability would simply not have a chance.
Yeah that would truly be a loss.

And yeah that's what I meant "the place is beautiful" as in your other other nine or ten pics of the area. I just recognized the mill from the puzzle:D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Voted thanks Alec. Would they be closing Lead King Basin and Schofield pass?
The Bastages!!:shaking:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Voted thanks Alec. Would they be closing Lead King Basin and Schofield pass?
The Bastages!!:shaking:
I can't find the actual list of trails but I'm pretty sure Lead Kind, Schofield, Taylor, Peal Pass, were all on the list.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
NO F'N WAY?!?!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
put my two cents in...:beer:

no is kicking ass...:bounce:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts