JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Just wanted to stop here and introduce myself (or us rather). I've been browsing/lurking since the board was created as I'm already a Pirate member under a different name, but just now joined because I kept forgetting. I personally drive a 1986 Toyota Pick-up 4x4, but my parents own a 2008 Rubicon Unlimited that we got back in February. So really I'm setting it up for them but it's actually to try and separate to two vehicles to their own boards. I know that I need to put up pictures of the Jeep, but I'm at work right now, and I'll update this thread when I get home.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wecome. How do you like driving the Rubi?
Thanks. As compared to my truck? Not even close, my truck has stiff old torsion bars that dives and pulls while the Jeep just seems to "float" over obstacles and wash-outs especially with the sway-bar disconnected. It is bigger though, and that takes a minute or two to get used to.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Welcome!

Where in Palm Harbor are you?

Not sure of your age or how long you lived there, but I lived there (86 to 96)and went to school there (ELHS and SPJC)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello and Welcome.....:beer:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone...I know it's been a while, but I just got some pictures put up in the gallery. They're from just down at the local beach, but when you can go fishing and have fun in the Jeep, it's always a great day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts