JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just joined the forum and am impressed with what I've seen. I have a 2007 2 door Rubicon that is currently undergoing a major transformation at Shaffer's. The work looks great, as usual.

I look forward to learning a lot from the forum and contributing when I can.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see another Reno JK owner :cool:. What type of modifications are you having Shaffer's do for you? They do pretty awesome work over there JK is a beast. Post pics sometime if you can.

Looking forward to seeing you on a run sometime...

-Casey

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Casey,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Shaffer's installed a 3.5" RE lift, 35" tires, 15x8 Procomp 8179 wheels, JE Reel driveshafts, 4.88 gears, RockHard rear bumper, Shrockworks stubby front bumper, Warn Powerplant winch and alloy rear axle shafts. A few other things are in the works. I don't have it back yet but will post pictures when I do.

They have been great to work with and I love their 4 door JK!

- Gordon

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hi Casey,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Shaffer's installed a 3.5" RE lift, 35" tires, 15x8 Procomp 8179 wheels, JE Reel driveshafts, 4.88 gears, RockHard rear bumper, Shrockworks stubby front bumper, Warn Powerplant winch and alloy rear axle shafts. A few other things are in the works. I don't have it back yet but will post pictures when I do.

They have been great to work with and I love their 4 door JK!

- Gordon
Welcome Gordon, have to say WoW!,,,./.when you get your Rubi back pictures are a must. Your Rubi will definitely "Getter Done"......

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Wow is right! No messing around Gordon. I'll have to swing by today to take some spy pics of your build. :D Naw, I wouldn't steal your thunder. But I will insist you come out with us for a trail run or two.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow is right! No messing around Gordon. I'll have to swing by today to take some spy pics of your build. :D Naw, I wouldn't steal your thunder. But I will insist you come out with us for a trail run or two.
Hi Michael,

I picked the Jeep up yesterday and am very happy with it! I'll try and get some pictures this weekend. I'd love to come along on some trail runs!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts