JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Man that is one clean lookin Sahara... Welcome to the forum. I remember when my car looked that pretty and scratch free :rolleyes:. Time to go wheel that beast! How is Orlando treating you these days? Hot and humid I bet. I lived in Boca Raton for a while at Evert Tennis Academy. Florida is a pretty nice place to be I must admit. The gulf side really has some great beaches if I remember correctly... Siesta Keys :)?

-Casey

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man that is one clean lookin Sahara... Welcome to the forum. I remember when my car looked that pretty and scratch free :rolleyes:. Time to go wheel that beast! How is Orlando treating you these days? Hot and humid I bet. I lived in Boca Raton for a while at Evert Tennis Academy. Florida is a pretty nice place to be I must admit. The gulf side really has some great beaches if I remember correctly... Siesta Keys :)?

-Casey
Thanks man! I already have a few scratches on my black beauty.... They are not very bad/deep, but i try to keep them to a miniumum.

Orlando is very hot these days. Today after work the temp gauge inside the jeep said the temp was 104 and i was parked under a tree!

The beaches are great. I lived by Clearwater Beach near Tampa for a little over 10 years. The beaches are pretty nice, but Daytona on the east coast is by far my favorite beach.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
congrats on the scratches! :D

i ordered my JkuX on the date you took that second picture. so one day i can start my own woo hoo thread!

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man.... almost a year to the day since i've posted this.

My jeep has grown.... Can't wait to see what it looks like next year!

A few more pics!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
"WOO-HOO!" from Texas..."DOH!":homersimpson:I mean..."howdy"

·
Registered
169 Posts
WOO-HOO and Welcome from KY..

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
karnuvore...Careful what you wish for , huh? lol:D

·
Registered
785 Posts
That Jeep Looks seeeeeet Mr.Grant,but I think it needs some Ocala Pin stripping:laughing2:

Hey Grant this forum has a :bender:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ohh cool the goat...

I'd like to call her Betsy. Who's bringing our mascot "Betsy" to the Meet N' Greet on 08/16?:massey:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Let Me be the First

1 - 20 of 32 Posts