JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
eeeekkk :hide:

Just know that if you want to make some extra $ you could make a rescue team using RubiKong and charge for rescues.

j/k but you could at least have piece of mind knowin you could get urself to supplies if needed since it would take ALOT to block the road with the beast you drive. As long as the storm doesnt take her

·
Registered
792 Posts
3...2...1... time for everyone in the state to panic!!!!! :shaking:

or plan b: prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Calm down, it's just a hurricane :mr-t:
nope:shaking: it's a Tropical Depression. and not even forecasted as a Hurrican right now. It's projected to still only be a Tropical Storm by the time it rolls into Miami with 69mph sustained winds and 86mph gusts.

i love ibiseye.com :beer:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
nope:shaking: it's a Tropical Depression. and not even forecasted as a Hurrican right now. It's projected to still only be a Tropical Storm by the time it rolls into Miami with 69mph sustained winds and 86mph gusts.

i love ibiseye.com :beer:
oh~ even less exciting :thefinger:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
^^^^^ just in case sheot hits the fan.... meat so you don't eat your family and friends and cold beer, cuz if you gotta clean up a lotta shoet you might as well have a buzz. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
792 Posts
reminds me I need to go fill up the extra propane tank (already have two bags of charcoal). Because I can do without electricity, but if the meat needs to be cooked i would resort to burning the neighbors house.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Trust me I'm not worried about it Charley knocked on my front door wasn't that big a deal. I was just saying IF chit hit the cealing. Hit could make some extra $ haha

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Am I the only one that never prepares for a hurricane even when it's supposed to hit near me? If the sh!t hits the fan I'll deal with it then :beer:

I will make sure I have beer though :D

They keep asking me at work what my "hurricane plan" is.. I'll know the plan when it happens :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Am I the only one that never prepares for a hurricane even when it's supposed to hit near me? If the sh!t hits the fan I'll deal with it then :beer:

They keep asking me at work what my "hurricane plan" is.. I'll know the plan when it happens :thefinger:
The plan is to practice driving over obstacles and through water, so it doesn't bother you on the road after the storm.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Yeah... I practice every chance I get.. :beer:
But the way you practice, we have to glue a pic of eRicks Jeep to your windshield. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts

The plan is to practice driving over obstacles and through water, so it doesn't bother you on the road after the storm.
Yeah... I practice every chance I get.. :beer:
But the way you practice, we have to glue a pic of eRicks Jeep to your windshield. :grinpimp:
:thefinger:
:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

·
Registered
976 Posts

Well when Charley was suppose to hit my house, the eye was suppose to go right over us, we were all sitting in the living room at my house with my cousin and his two kids looking out the unboarded sliding glass doors watching the 100+ foot tree fall like sticks on the golf course. Thankfully it turned like it did or I think I might be regretting not preparing at all or covering the windows etc cuz the damage we got was pretty bad with the mid-outter bands and we were suppose to get the brute of it which I saw what that did to PC and it wasnt very pretty

That being said all the other hurricanes that were suppose to hit after that we still did nothing so shows how much a little hurricane bothers us floridians:D on the other hand it goes north toward tkob and thats when shit really hits the fan. They board up windows for TDs :thefinger:

·
Registered
49 Posts
You kidding me? I look forward to these storms! Besides the hurricane parties, I love driving at night when the roads are empty and the morning after to run things over

1 - 20 of 26 Posts