JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i have been tolling the forum for quite a while during the process of buying and now building my 2011 JKU rubi.

i just finished the currie 4" full kit with Fox ajustable reservoir shocks and 35" BFG km2's.

that was round one, of 3 phases, next will be gearing and soem additional armor with a winch. still trying to decide on what gearing to use and few other details. having a blast with the JK so far.

its not an every day driver, and the wife likes to use it with the kids often, so i have to keep the mods reasonable....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah, im from OC in socal, i do have to say thanks to the forum here, i made a few decisions based on input i was able to find.

only issue im having in the ESC kicking in on freeway offramps in the corners, i need to figure that one out..... turning off the T/C didnt help it out...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol- i'm sure that going bigger could happen in the future. i want to do some safety work (cage work) and then just get out and use it as much as possible.

the wife does like it because it a hell of a lot easier than my old 08 F250 that was on 38's, that and i can actually use it off road......

·
Registered
21 Posts
oh yeah, im from OC in socal, i do have to say thanks to the forum here, i made a few decisions based on input i was able to find.

only issue im having in the ESC kicking in on freeway offramps in the corners, i need to figure that one out..... turning off the T/C didnt help it out...
I'm from SoCal....born and grew up in HB 25 years. Live in Oklahoma now but my brother lives in Wesminster. He is a diehard Jeep guy. You should give him a shout, he is always crawling around. His handle here is bellyrash, i know he could always use another Jeep maniac to go with on his dessert crawls. He is doing the wounded warriors Jeep thing in Big Bear this weekend. Enjoy the forum!!

·
Coonasian
1,831 Posts
Welcome to JKO! Post some pictures as you do your build. :beer:

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
hello,

i have been tolling the forum for quite a while during the process of buying and now building my 2011 JKU rubi.

i just finished the currie 4" full kit with Fox ajustable reservoir shocks and 35" BFG km2's.

that was round one, of 3 phases, next will be gearing and soem additional armor with a winch. still trying to decide on what gearing to use and few other details. having a blast with the JK so far.

its not an every day driver, and the wife likes to use it with the kids often, so i have to keep the mods reasonable....
Welcome:beer:
Good choice of suspension lift and shocks...no post a picture pronto.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts

It kind of just keeps you company.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.