JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time, hope everyone is doing well? I wonder how many OGs still come here anyways? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I pulled my dick outta my wife's butthole for THIS???

Been too long, man. We're in the process of moving into our new home atm... Need to be completely outta our current house by the 30th so time's ticking. Also I got a fuckin cat... How you like them apples?... Mr... "Oh look how fancy and urban-cool I am with my long-board and skinny jeans and Prius!"... Tacoma?... Meh... whatever. Last time we texted it was about beefy goodness and erections... Been far too long.

How's kicks, brother? Sit down and tell us something. There's like 5 of us left!

Reactions: Cod

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
I still laugh every time I see your tribute to Mr. Nibbles.

I’m not an OG and you may not even know my name; big whoop, whanna’ fight about it? Hope all is well with ya. The place is pretty slow, but a lot still check in once in a while.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
A lot of the guys have been propositioning each other much more aggressively in your absence. I can tell they miss you.

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
It's been a long time, hope everyone is doing well? I wonder how many OGs still come here anyways? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
New cement stories you want to share?....Hope your gang is doing well. Hows that over landing going with the Taco? Any frame issues or are you safe in the desert air?

Any word from Greg?....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I pulled my dick outta my wife's butthole for THIS???

Been too long, man. We're in the process of moving into our new home atm... Need to be completely outta our current house by the 30th so time's ticking. Also I got a fuckin cat... How you like them apples?... Mr... "Oh look how fancy and urban-cool I am with my long-board and skinny jeans and Prius!"... Tacoma?... Meh... whatever. Last time we texted it was about beefy goodness and erections... Been far too long.

How's kicks, brother? Sit down and tell us something. There's like 5 of us left!
I honestly read that first part as you pulling your dick out of Chelsea's brother's butthole. I thought to myself in that moment how kinky and hot that is... Sometimes my reading failures are better than reality. Staying in Austin with the new place? I have been in Dallas twice in the last three weeks. I have a new fancy, traveling, high dollar polo shirt and slacks job now. I have a 2020 Toyota Corolla SE for a DD and I still have the Tacoma, all paid off. We use her to pull a 24 foot Coachman Apex Nano bunkhouse out to camp regularly. Life is good, the kids are growing up fast, Daughter monkey is a teen now and Son monkey is right behind her as a preteen. It's fucking crazy! So you finally stopped being an emotionally stunted closet heterosexual and married Chelsea? Congratulations Brother, buy more duct tape so she can never run away! Buying a home, fuck! That's awesome, it will be fun they said... lol I am going to be spending some time in Tex-ass supporting HEB. Chances are we can hang out at some point, maybe drive over to Marcus's new shop and give him a forced and unsolicited wedgie from hell while audibly waterboarding him with Rebecca Black on loop?

I still laugh every time I see your tribute to Mr. Nibbles.

I’m not an OG and you may not even know my name; big whoop, whanna’ fight about it? Hope all is well with ya. The place is pretty slow, but a lot still check in once in a while.
I 'member you! You're not OG-OG, just OG as in Overly Gay... :thefinger:

RIP Mr. Nibbles.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
New cement stories you want to share?....Hope your gang is doing well. Hows that over landing going with the Taco? Any frame issues or are you safe in the desert air?

Any word from Greg?....

Nope, house is still haunting me, this Summer it was AC issues, good thing I do that for a living and was able to do field training for other people's employees since I hung up my tool belt. The Taco is a travel trailer tow rig now and I leave it parked a lot with a whopping 24K miles on it. :lol: We don't get enough water to know what rust is...

Greg is an anti-social bastard who doesn't love any of us anymore. Mike and I talk more on Social Media than Greg and I, and the little fagbag got a 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro! You'd figure he'd talk to his friend with a Tacoma? He's dead to me. Dead! Just kidding, I'd still hit it.

Reactions: Fklein6768

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Nope, house is still haunting me, this Summer it was AC issues, good thing I do that for a living and was able to do field training for other people's employees since I hung up my tool belt. The Taco is a travel trailer tow rig now and I leave it parked a lot with a whopping 24K miles on it. We don't get enough water to know what rust is...

Greg is an anti-social bastard who doesn't love any of us anymore. Mike and I talk more on Social Media than Greg and I, and the little fagbag got a 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro! You'd figure he'd talk to his friend with a Tacoma? He's dead to me. Dead! Just kidding, I'd still hit it.
Good to hear all is well (except for the AC and Greg being Greg- He still loves you).

Wait a couple months and you could buy it off him when he decides he wants something else

Houses suck/just threw a new expansion tank on the heater today in anticipation of the wife saying "do you feel cold"......I put it off for awhile/just put a bucket under the relief valve

·
Registered
689 Posts
Who are you?

Some toy lover who wears his knee high socks just above his cankles with his hands tied behind his back, an apple in his mouth bent over ready for penetration by us on jkowners? Oh you’re that guy...

Glad to hear you and the family are doing well. Things are good here. I rarely post but still lurk.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I honestly read that first part as you pulling your dick out of Chelsea's brother's butthole. I thought to myself in that moment how kinky and hot that is... Sometimes my reading failures are better than reality. Staying in Austin with the new place? I have been in Dallas twice in the last three weeks. I have a new fancy, traveling, high dollar polo shirt and slacks job now. I have a 2020 Toyota Corolla SE for a DD and I still have the Tacoma, all paid off. We use her to pull a 24 foot Coachman Apex Nano bunkhouse out to camp regularly. Life is good, the kids are growing up fast, Daughter monkey is a teen now and Son monkey is right behind her as a preteen. It's fucking crazy! So you finally stopped being an emotionally stunted closet heterosexual and married Chelsea? Congratulations Brother, buy more duct tape so she can never run away! Buying a home, fuck! That's awesome, it will be fun they said... lol I am going to be spending some time in Tex-ass supporting HEB. Chances are we can hang out at some point, maybe drive over to Marcus's new shop and give him a forced and unsolicited wedgie from hell while audibly waterboarding him with Rebecca Black on loop?
Well she does have a brother so maybe that's something worth exploring in more detail.

We're moving just about 5 mins from where we are now but to a MUCH nicer part of town. I'm trading some of my freedom for some restrictions but as a guy that's grown tired of reporting drug dealing neighbors every few months, wearing underwear while watering the lawn doesn't seem like much of a sacrifice. Police here don't seem to give a fuck about illegal criminal activity which is just one of many reasons that we decided to make this move.

I've been at the house I'm at now for 15 years. It looks like a whiskey-n-fireworks retail outlet although I've tried my best to maintain it as best as I could. Dirt floor garage, outta control vermin, cracking walls/ shifting structure ( pier & beam), constant plumbing issues, etc, etc. The house is 77 years old and I can't justify trying to keep it taped and glued together any longer.

New house was built in 2001... 2 car garage ( Jeep juuuust fits lol), slab foundation, 2 full bathrooms, 4 bedroom, fireplace, etc... passed inspection with flying colors. I like it a lot and Chelsea is head over heels about it. It's her dream house and essentially about the nicest house I've ever lived in ( will be living in). We just closed on the 6th of this month and holy shit what a wild ride it's been so far. Already planning a lot of aesthetic upgrades/ painting, fixtures, re-landscape, etc. but we'll take it one step at a time. I can't imagine what all you had to deal with when you were in the process of building yours. That shit's not for the faint at heart. Hope the house is in good shape, man.

Polo? Slacks? Oh my! Bet you're saturated in Drakkar Noir too! Lord, send me a travelin' man!

Really cool that you have the Taco paid off and are able to use it for some R&R. Last time she and I went camping, I swore that I was done ever sleeping in a tent anymore. Pretty miserable time ( plus was about 25 degrees) and I just can't shake off the pine-cone/ rock mattresses like I used to. Really glad to hear that the kids are doing well. I know it's crazy how fast they grow up. Hell... seems like just yesterday that I was driving mine down to Baskin Robbins for a double dip and back home to watch Lion King.

Thanks, man. Yeah I can't believe that you missed the sorted details of our wedding! I'm sure it's somewhere here in the annals of chat but all in all it was pretty standard issue stuff. Honeymoon was great since she had never been to the ocean ( GOM) before. She seems to be pretty happy with how her life is going... great career, new car, married, new home, etc. Hopefully her next husband will be able to take over these mortgage payments.

Damn... HEB... My absolute favorite grocery store! We blow a lotta coin there so I'll be expecting you to hook me up with some ridiculously deep discounts on our future purchases. Would love to see ya' sometime, man. Maybe we can get drunk and jump the fence at the local Best Western for a little midnight tickle-swim! I'll see if Chelsea wants to catch some of that on video. Certainly worth posting somewhere where lots of folks can fantasize over it. And maybe we can talk Marcus into just singing RB in the background for added celestial effect. Seems like it'd be magical!

Seriously, man. Take care and it really is good to see you back on here before you jet off again into more fresh new adventures!

Wedding pic of the bride and new house pic...

https://postimages.org/

·
Super Moderator
6,177 Posts

well look who the damn beavers dredged-up from the depths; what's shakin', Cptn.Bacon?

therez still somes OGs up in this houzizzle , dude.

nice to hear from ya!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Hey dude, how’s your hammer hanging? Hope all is well.

Sure miss the good old days here. This place was always good for a laugh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts