JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name's Jason and I'm from Unlimited Offroad Centers in Fenton, Mi. Keep an eye on the Vendors section for specials just for JKowners.com members! Feel free to check out our website, it's being revamped, but will give you an idea what we're all about. We do ship anywhere, and soon you will be able to buy direct from our website.

Here's some of the JK's we've built at the shop:

Banks Exhaust and Headers, 4.88's 35's on a 4" lift Playing around at EJS:

4" Teraflex system and 35's with a M.O.R.E Stubby and Powerplant Winch:

3.5" Superflex kit and 35's:

Teraflex 4", 4.88's and ARB's, X model with Rubicon Axles

We just did the gears on this one:5.13's and ARB's

This is our shop JK: a 2007 Rubicon 4 door; it has a RE 4.5" Long Arm kit and Tera Flex 2.5" Spacers, RE chromoly Draglink, Rubi axles with Superior shafts and 5.13's and a 6.1 Hemi. We did the Hemi in-house with a Burnsville PCM and Radiator.

·
Registered
900 Posts
X2 on the hood. I want one. Welcome to the forum BTW. :D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome, & some very fine work on those JK's,,, the way that hood looks it must have a Hemi under it.:beer:

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Welcome to the boards. You've got some great looking rigs.

My only complaint is the wheels on the green 2 door X. You might as well have put spinners on it :grinpimp:

·
Registered
140 Posts
They've done awesome work on my rig too, really good group of people! Hey Jason aka(Red mud) In the beginning before I started trying to figure out everything myself they put ARB air lockers and 4.88 r/p in my 4door it was the first ARB install in the country by an offroading shop, so a little tricky, these guys bent over backward to make sure everything was done right and since it was my daily driver they stayed late to make sure it was done. Bottom line, feel comfortable ordering anything from them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey on that last picture is that hood custom made. It looks cool.:smokin:
X2 on the hood. I want one. Welcome to the forum BTW. :D
It's a prototype right now, But it will be available soon. It's cool and functional- you could toast bread on the heat that comes out the side vents. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They've done awesome work on my rig too, really good group of people! Hey Jason aka(Red mud) In the beginning before I started trying to figure out everything myself they put ARB air lockers and 4.88 r/p in my 4door it was the first ARB install in the country by an offroading shop, so a little tricky, these guys bent over backward to make sure everything was done right and since it was my daily driver they stayed late to make sure it was done. Bottom line, feel comfortable ordering anything from them.
Thanks! I owe you a beer or 8, I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts