JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have a 2007 JK 4 door wrangler unlimited X. Its all stock (not for long hopefully) with a soft top. I purchased this jeep back in march 2007 when I traded in my 2006 TJ. I did this because me and my wife had a new addition comming to the family and for the time being it was going to be the family hauler. Drove it all around the north east US for a couple months before being stationed in Guam and having it delivered over here. I've done some nice off roading over here. Heres some pics...

The hill is bigger than it looks and is just as steep on the other side..

Not stuck.. Just posing...

heres me getting ready to be stuck for the first time in this jeep. The top is actually a 3 foot drop.. Easy to get stuck..

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome! Nice pics. My dad was stationed on Guam back in the late 60's when he was flying B-52s. Always had nice stories to tell about the place. What are you doing there?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome, looks like Guam has some nice wheelin area's. I landed in Guam in 67 heading to the Rice Paddy's(Nam).... I'll always remember that the Island looked so small from up there, that I really thought he was going to go right off the Runway into the ocean..:bawling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts