JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello from Pierre Part, LA.:)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire. Good color choice on the Jeep (same as me). :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome, new here from copperas cove, TX.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from New Hampshire. Good color choice on the Jeep (same as me). :)
Thanx skibum. Because of the color and my options I had to order it. It should be in between 3/21 - 3/25. Couldn't find one within 500mi. I'm not really complaining because the dealership did it right. Because I ordered it, they understood that they had very little overhead involved so they gave me a great deal on it. $100 below invoice. They knocked a little off of the standard overhead/shipping charge on each vehicle. They were $400 below the next place. I was happy.:)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thanx skibum. Because of the color and my options I had to order it. It should be in between 3/21 - 3/25. Couldn't find one within 500mi. I'm not really complaining because the dealership did it right. Because I ordered it, they understood that they had very little overhead involved so they gave me a great deal on it. $100 below invoice. They knocked a little off of the standard overhead/shipping charge on each vehicle. They were $400 below the next place. I was happy.:)
Sounds like a good deal! I lucked out and bought mine off the dealer's lot setup pretty much exactly as I wanted it (should say, exactly as I could afford it :D). Anyway, you're gonna love the JK. This is the most fun I've ever had in a vehicle that didn't have wings. :grinpimp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts