JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an 07 2dr X a few weeks ago, but I decided not to post until I at least upgraded the wheels and tires. This is my first wrangler and I have a lot to learn before I go adding too much. Right now I live in OKC, but I am moving to Anchorage this summer. Anybody in OK know where a rookie could take a stock wrangler for a first time offroad without getting into trouble. Any body live in AK? Thanks!

Attachments

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Welcome!

You can check out Little Sahara which is sand dunes or Disney which is on the Grand lake and has LOTS of rocks to play on, And some trails too.

If you get up to my area, Springfield,MO, You can check out www.SMORR.net which is my playground

Don't be bashful, Jump right in there! :beer:

· Registered
1,900 Posts
Welcome.

Hit up a couple of 4x4 shops to get some numbers of the local clubs. A good friend of mine (you may see him around a tan and black Zebra striped CJ-7) lives in Norman and he goes pretty often, I'll call and see if he knows some places. When I've been down there a few times we usually head out to some river, I can't remember the name. When you feel up to it he/we(when I can) does/do a run to MOAB every year anyone is welcome. We try to hit weeks that no organized runs are going on so we don't have to worry about time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.