JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got tired of the attitude over at "Forum X". Not that there aren't some great people over there but ...... Looks like many of my friends are here anyway.....Hi Rupe.....Hi JKGirl. :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Welcome! You found the site we all went to. There are some good users there and some good info but most of us have issues with the owner and mods and 13k post about what is the stock rubi tire size and will these 15" rims fit my JK.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Howdy! from Golden, CO.
It's good you found your way! Welcome

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome from Central Pa:beer:.........see at Rausch Creek someday.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome.............good to see so many familiar faces. :) BTW, anybody know what size the stock tires are on a Rubi? :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2: (sorry.........couldn't resist).

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome.............good to see so many familiar faces. :) BTW, anybody know what size the stock tires are on a Rubi? :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2: (sorry.........couldn't resist).
not sure but will they fit on my stock X? :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Welcome to the site Skibum! You'll like it here.

Not to hijack, but does anyone know of a good paint that won't peel off of my muffler?? :D

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Thanks nam...but I was referring to a thread that I saw over at the other forum. I'm not planning on painting my muffler. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thanks nam...but I was referring to a thread that I saw over at the other forum. I'm not planning on painting my muffler. :grinpimp:
Duh PaP!,....that's what my 13 year old Granddaughter says to me....that one sneaked by me.:D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Duh PaP!,....that's what my 13 year old Granddaughter says to me....that one sneaked by me.:D
Must be the age..........I get that exact same quote from my 13 year old daughter. :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hey SkiBum! Welcome aboard! See that invitation to Rausch Creek above? Well my friend, once my back is in commission we gotta go! Its good to have some more folks in the New England area! Welcome my friend! :smokin:

OBTW, do you know where I can get some muffler bearing grease? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey SkiBum! Welcome aboard! See that invitation to Rausch Creek above? Well my friend, once my back is in commission we gotta go! Its good to have some more folks in the New England area! Welcome my friend! :smokin:

OBTW, do you know where I can get some muffler bearing grease? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Love to go to Rausch Creek. I'm also planning to organize a road ride of sorts to the top of Mt.Washington this spring. That road (if you can call it that) is pretty cool if you've never tried it and the views are amazing.

As to the muffler bearing grease, I think I have some. Last time I saw it it was right next to my 2X4 stretcher. :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Last time I saw it it was right next to my 2X4 stretcher. :)
I could use one of those! No matter how many times I've cut that damn board its still not long enough!!! :shaking::laughing:

I have never been to the summit of Mt. Washington before. It sounds like it could be a fun trip, not a wheeling trip, but a fun trip nonetheless. Once you know details be sure to post up. I know I'll want to go if I can make it! :beer:

·
Registered
749 Posts

I can't believe you guy's can't find it,, my wife just brought me home some Muffler Grease...she even brought back some AAA batteries for my dimming Headlights, she thought I needed them.
Rausch Creek will be a must............

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could use one of those! No matter how many times I've cut that damn board its still not long enough!!! :shaking::laughing:

I have never been to the summit of Mt. Washington before. It sounds like it could be a fun trip, not a wheeling trip, but a fun trip nonetheless. Once you know details be sure to post up. I know I'll want to go if I can make it! :beer:
The trip up there won't be a wheeling trip but the road to the summit sure qualifies. Not difficult.....but fun! AND....the best Mexican restaurant I know is just a few miles from there. Great for post wheeling entertainment. :beer: I'll let everybody know as soon as we settle on a date (should say as soon as the snow melts and the road opens). :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't believe you guy's can't find it,, my wife just brought me home some Muffler Grease...she even brought back some AAA batteries for my dimming Headlights, she thought I needed them.
Rausch Creek will be a must............
Where exactly in PA is Rausch Creek? Gotta figure out if it's gonna be a two or three day drive. :laughing2:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
RC is about 6 hours from Boston. When I go I try to make it a multi day affair. I like to leave on a Thursday and wheel Friday and Saturday, returning home on Sunday. Or leave Friday, wheel Sat & Sun, return home Monday. Rausch Creek is more limited than the former Paragon AP, but hey, what can you do. :laughing:

Mt. Washington and good mexican? You got a deal. Lets make it happen! :smokin:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts