JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from Canada. Nice rig.

You will find this place most helpful with any questions or potential mods you may want to do. The folk here have the most amazing sense of humour and are very knowledgeable on the JKs as well as the other Jeeps.

Welcome.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Welcome, this is a great site. Wasn't your name a song many moons ago, or do I have lyrcitis......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Welcome, this is a great site. Wasn't your name a song many moons ago, or do I have lyrcitis......
Thanks for the welcome and yes my name was a song many moons ago. I really am 41 just like the songs says, (not kidding) :smokin:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome from the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. :)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! I'm a Pittsburgh transplant. Keep the snow...I've had enough! :beer:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Dawn

Welcome from Ca by way of Mass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I love to ski...........that's why I do it for a living. :D BTW, where's Vermont?
Hey skibum;

Where do you ski? I did alot of skiing at Killington last winter, but this year I bought a season pass at Sugarbush. :cool: I like the snow in Vermont.:laughing:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey skibum;

Where do you ski? I did alot of skiing at Killington last winter, but this year I bought a season pass at Sugarbush. :cool: I like the snow in Vermont.:laughing:
I'm an instructor at Gunstock (just south of Lake Winnipesaukee). When I'm skiing for fun I prefer Cannon or Wildcat (I like ice better than snow......it's faster). :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts