JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say you guy's have a great site here.
A month ago I traded in my Grand Cherokee in for a 08 JK and love it so far. I haven't been able to feed my desire with the 2 door jeeps CJ's TJ's etc. because of the size of my family but now with the 4 door I'm in.
This one is going to be stock for awhile because I have 1 built XJ and 1 XJ for parts so the wife says that's enough :shaking:
Anyway I love the web site and looking forward to being a member.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Howdy! from Golden, Colorado and Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hello from New Hampshire. Where are you from in Michigan? I'm originally from Frankenmuth and the family owns a summer place in Trout Lake in the UP.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello from New Hampshire. Where are you from in Michigan? I'm originally from Frankenmuth and the family owns a summer place in Trout Lake in the UP.[/QUOTE

I live between Cadillac and Houghton Lake and spent a little time in Frankenmuth, I had to buy a trailer tire there once at a tire shop (Shmint and Bennder?) and I grouse hunt up by Trout Lake, I also do alot of fishing in the U.P.
My honeymoon took me through Maine, N.H., and Vermont . We have a speed warning ticket from one of your State Police in N.H. (nice guy) I hope to visit that area again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, I'm orig. from TC and now live in Oakland County (the real OC)
I get over to T.C. all the time, test drove my first JK at the jeep dealer there in 07. Bought my 08 at Dons Auto Clinic in Cadillac. T.C. is growing so much . We try to camp every year at Timbers camp ground at the end of Hammond RD. I'm planning on camping this year to if the JK's V6 can pull my pop-up.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hello from New Hampshire. Where are you from in Michigan? I'm originally from Frankenmuth and the family owns a summer place in Trout Lake in the UP.[/QUOTE

I live between Cadillac and Houghton Lake and spent a little time in Frankenmuth, I had to buy a trailer tire there once at a tire shop (Shmint and Bennder?) and I grouse hunt up by Trout Lake, I also do alot of fishing in the U.P.
My honeymoon took me through Maine, N.H., and Vermont . We have a speed warning ticket from one of your State Police in N.H. (nice guy) I hope to visit that area again.
If you ever get out this way again, let me know. I'll show you around and buy you a :beer: Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts