JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the army stationed at Fort Richardson, Alaska. The state is amazing and has some great wheeling. I wanted to say hi from iraq. I can't wait to get home in a couple months and drive my new JK. When I left for Iraq I had a 99 TJ with 56,000 miles on it. My wife had all the stuff, taken off at the 4x4 shop I work at part time, to fund the new build. They did this all to surprise me when I get home, but I found out about it early.

This is my old jeep before I left.
Old Jeep.jpg
This is the only pic I have with me of the old jeep. It was alot of fun, I can't believe I got rid of it. This is what it looked like when I sold it.
HPIM0031.JPG

This is my new JK.
SNV31966.JPG

The things that are already ordered for it.
Rubicon Express 4.5 Longarm
37 inch SSR Radials
Rock Hard Cage
Rock Hard Rear Bumper Tire Carrier
Procomp 7089 wheels

I have not decided on a front bumper yet. I think I am going to get a Shrockworks mid width

I hope to talk with all of you at some point. I will try to get on here as time permits until I get home.

Matt

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt!

I salute you on your service and we will welcome you back with open arms when you return. Head a little south of Alaska and you will find a nice little wheeling area in Northern California and Northern Nevada.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Thanks for your service man! You'll love the JK but that was one great looking TJ that you had.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thx for your service VET,..I get to set this one out, but what a great generation we all have protecting our families and our country now...I salute you to the highest honor. You'll love your JK.
n

1 - 4 of 4 Posts