JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wife and i purchased our unlimited x last year, and so far have only upgraded the wheels, tires, put on an airaid cai, and a gibson duel exit exhaust. We went from the pizza cutter 225-75r16, to 265-75r16 BFG A/T. The intake and exhaust has worked wonders for performance, and they sound great. Driving real slow on take offs, and shifting at 2,000 rpm has yielded 16mpg in town.
jeep2.JPG

jeep3.JPG

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the party....

·
Registered
58 Posts
the wife and i purchased our unlimited x last year, and so far have only upgraded the wheels, tires, put on an airaid cai, and a gibson duel exit exhaust. We went from the pizza cutter 225-75r16, to 265-75r16 BFG A/T. The intake and exhaust has worked wonders for performance, and they sound great. Driving real slow on take offs, and shifting at 2,000 rpm has yielded 16mpg in town.
View attachment 593

View attachment 594
Out of curiosity...are you happy with the Gibson Dual Exhaust? I've been considering this upgrade but I've only seen bad publicity (from other JK owners) about it.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcom to the forum Soldier(Iraq Vet).....I salute you & your JK.:beer:

·
Registered
176 Posts
hey there i am also from ft hood cool upgrades i have a 4 dr rubi may have see it around the cav side of post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts