JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long while since I visited the Jeep forums ... and was surprised that I had not created an account on this one, or perhaps due to inactivity it had been purged.

My wife and I have a '13 JKU in the greatest color, Gecko Green. (I know it's really subjective). Perhaps not the greatest, but, it definitely allows our JK to stand out everywhere due to the limited production numbers with that color.

Sharing a photo of our Jeep from the early days when we bought it new in 2013. Tame ... but, no modifications. We have taken it to the local annual Jeep event several times; Jeeptoberfest, and run the course each year we went. So, it's not a full-blood pavement princess, it knows how to get dirty.

Happy May Day 2021 to everyone!

Attachments

·
JKowners Vendor
'13 JK
1,329 Posts
Welcome! I have your exclusive color year brother/sister Orange Crush. I was going to get Gecko but my close friend had it so I didn't want to be redundant and orange crush was equally favored for me. It came down to what was available since I got my '13 in 2014.

-Julia

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! I have your exclusive color year brother/sister Orange Crush. I was going to get Gecko but my close friend had it so I didn't want to be redundant and orange crush was equally favored for me. It came down to what was available since I got my '13 in 2014.

-Julia
Excellent! The Crush is a great color (not as great as Gecko ;) ) and would be a second choice for me.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
26 Posts
Welcome aboard! I like the color of your jeep.
See you around and have fun participating in threads that you'll find interesting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts