JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Some of you probably already know me as the user formally known as rooster5333 from the other JK :thefinger: (Gastope) website. Guess I pushed my luck and they didnt like it. So Im HERE! I heard you guys rock!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey Rooster...the JK is lookin' good. What's going on? The whole FL section picking up and moving here? hahahaha :smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason Im glad to see you! I was gone for a week and got caught up to speed by Karnuvore this morning I took up the battle in your honor. I let them know what I thought about it. I dared them to ban me. Then your buddy ROBAR or whoever showed up and I let him know what I thought about it too. I just posted another thread over there :thefinger: letting them know what I thought about them again. Ive gotten 2 infractions today and 3 PM's from moderators. Im hoping they ban me so all the other guys get a clue whats going on over there!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
That...all black and white jk looks so freakin cool...no glaring chrome! Tight! Welcome from Austin Tx....where its been a chilly 105 degrees for about a billion days, it seems. :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
387 Posts
I got a message from Nick today that they put "Banned" under my screen name. That's pretty petty if you ask me.

Oh well, enough of that...have a beer and enjoy your stay. :beer:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Something tells me there won't be a FL section over there much longer. I hope the others catch on...the FL guys are a good bunch.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason I think your right! Are you back in Iraq? Man take care of yourself over there!

Do you still have all the sticker submissions on your photobucket from the other site? I want to borrow some of the ideas for the local club. I noticed on the thread that it said they had been moved or deleted. Can you send me a link or something? We are wanting to come up with a new idea for our local club. Thanks man!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nope, don't have those any longer...think I got rid of them once a design was decided on.

I'm still in Iraq for the meantime, but will be returning soon.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum rooster! :beer:

The Jeep looks awesome...well...except for that one sticker. :D

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the forum rooster! :beer:

The Jeep looks awesome...well...except for that one sticker. :D
I just returned from the garage. That sticker is no longer an eye sore on my Jeep! You were thinking along the same lines as me! lol

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
My buddy Dave. Told you I would make it. Last one to 1000 posts buys dinner! lol. Screw those a$$holes!
Hey can i get on this bet?:mr-t: I've been a member since Aug 2007 and i just turned in my 60th post.

You know i don't post much. LOL!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure come on in Grant! So what party of theirs can we crash? We still on for the 16th? Hey wonder if they have any jkowners stickers we can sport. Maybe we can make a Florida section up! lol I feel another sticker debacle coming on. :D

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Sure come on in Grant! So what party of theirs can we crash? We still on for the 16th? Hey wonder if they have any jkowners stickers we can sport. Maybe we can make a Florida section up! lol I feel another sticker debacle coming on. :D

Yes, the meet for the 16th is still on!!! 12PM at TGIFridays. That would be some funny crap if some JKowner stickers were made. I still have one sunshine state forum sticker.... maybe just remove the project jk website add jkowners.

Im winning :thefinger:
I'll let you get on your soap box for that. You loser, i mean winner. :laughing::beer:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just wanted to add my welcome from another Orlando boy. By the way, awesome looking JK!

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Just wanted to add my welcome from another Orlando boy. By the way, awesome looking JK!
hey.. we are having a meet n greet 08/16 at Tgi Friday's at 12pm on Kirkman road near Universal Studios for lunch and then riding over to the convention center to check out the 4 wheelparts expo. You should come!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts