JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got directed to this site from a buddy. It seems I have a new home. I guess JKOWNERS has gotten an influx of us rejects recently. :thefinger:

BTW, I'm in St. Augustine, FL if anyone wants to say hi. I'm part of a group of friends with Jeeps here.(Venture Jeeps) Drop me a line sometime if you want to hang out or throw a wrench. We usually fix what we broke on the weekends and put together camping/wheeling trips when it cools off.

For you myspace users
Venture Jeeps

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Hey from Texas...Cant believe your buddy let you humiliate his rig like that:shaking:...Looks like the jk is fixin to pee on it. "WELCOME!":beer:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey from Texas...Cant believe your buddy let you humiliate his rig like that:shaking:...Looks like the jk is fixin to pee on it. "WELCOME!":beer:
Hahahaha...now that you mention it, it does look like he's about to pee on it. :D I was there for that particular photo op...was pretty cool watching his Jeep climb up on that tire...hadn't seen that before (in person).

Welcome to the site! See you Saturday for some :beer: a little :smokin: and some definite :laughing: .

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I would let a jk friend do that to my cj or tj...but not with all the bikini clad hotties watching...not without taking the same photo op in return...lol

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Yea, the jk fenders I think are the consistancy of rice paper...That could get ugly real quick.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The fenders weren't much of a problem for me. Tim's Jeep (Punisher) had plenty of clearance to use. I have since trimmed my fenders to mimick the Xenon's. I am still looking for fasteners other than the factory ones to reattach them.

You can see the middle piece of the inner fender underneath on the right. I have finished trimming everything since this picture. It turned out great imo. The fenders are just hanging on at the time of this pic. Not bolted back on yet.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looks GREAT...can't wait to see it in person on the 9th. BTW...the first pic with no fenders on at all looks awesome. If I could get away with it, I wounded have fenders at all...looks tough without them on there. :smokin:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Best windshield sticker I've seen yet...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Glad to see ya here :beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts