JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve posted a couple of times but up until yesterday was a JK owner wannabe so didn’t say hello. After a 3 ½ month wait my rescue green unlimited Rubicon with half doors is finally home.

I put a few miles on it last night and had a big grin on my face the whole time. This thing is cool and my first Jeep. I’ll post pics some time soon.

Let the mods begin :bounce:

·
14ers
479 Posts
CONGRATULATIONES MI AMIGO !!

Whay that's exactly what I would have chosen ! :laughing:
Now if only they would see it through to supply me with the coveted 1/2 doors...

My first Jeep too. Now were rollin' ! :grinpimp:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Howdy!

You know you really don't need those half doors. I'll take them off your hands for you. Just let me know when to show up. :grinpimp:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy!

You know you really don't need those half doors. I'll take them off your hands for you. Just let me know when to show up. :grinpimp:

Didn’t that guy on the other forum spend 7 grand to build half doors? Show up at my house any time with 7 grand and I’ll even help you take them off :D

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Didn’t that guy on the other forum spend 7 grand to build half doors? Show up at my house any time with 7 grand and I’ll even help you take them off :D
Yes he did! That was Andy, PV Jeep. I actually met him and saw the doors in person last weekend, oddly enough in Panamint Valley. :laughing:

Umm, thanks for the offer but.... no. :laughing: $700 and you got yourself a deal. :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts