JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I have a 2007 4dr JK, had it just over a year and just rolled 20K miles.

It's basically a stock X model, 6 speed manual with dreaded 3.21s in the pumpkins (damn the bad luck), slightly larger tires makes it basically a 4 speed.

Other stable members. 1973 Commando, 1991 Grand Wagoneer, 2001 Cherokee sport.

Great site, hope I can contribute.

Robert

·
Registered
401 Posts
Howdy from Golden, Colorado and WELCOME to the forum!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from yet another Coloradoan.

What I would give to have that Commando! Do you get around in it much or is it relegated to sitting in the driveway waiting for some attention?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome from Fountain. Give me a holler if you feel like hitting some trails.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Luigi, one of my best buddies lives on 57th off Easely. I spend a bit of time up there.

Rotor, bought my JK from Faricy, probably would recognize your bro.

Jasper, the Commado was my DD for about 5 years, but you called it. She sits beside my garage waiting some TLC. TH400 bleeds down and leaks like a sieve. I think its a TC problem. Crazy thing is she'll sit for 6 months, I hook the charger up to for a an hour or so and she cranks right up. Great truck.

Da Kine, You Navy? 21 years here. Different set of wings though, two anchor gold for me. Dad was a diesel boater, though.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Luigi, one of my best buddies lives on 57th off Easely. I spend a bit of time up there.

Rotor, bought my JK from Faricy, probably would recognize your bro.

Jasper, the Commado was my DD for about 5 years, but you called it. She sits beside my garage waiting some TLC. TH400 bleeds down and leaks like a sieve. I think its a TC problem. Crazy thing is she'll sit for 6 months, I hook the charger up to for a an hour or so and she cranks right up. Great truck.

Da Kine, You Navy? 21 years here. Different set of wings though, two anchor gold for me. Dad was a diesel boater, though.
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts