JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really happy to be on board with the JK Owners Forum. We have recently added a JK8 to our family of 4WDs that includes an 85 CJ-7 restomod and also a highly customized 76 Toyota Land Cruiser. When not on the road playing music, or up at the lake fishing, I am tinkering with these heavenly beasts!! Thanks for letting me join!!
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Locking hubs
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Hood
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Plant

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice rig. I'm in Central VA as well. I'm not on this group often, but there is a NOVA Jeepers group that is pretty active and a Richmond group that has been trying to start a following in the Charlottesville area too. I've got my entire front end torn apart right now but hoping to get it back together to get a few more trails in before the deep freeze.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice rig. I'm in Central VA as well. I'm not on this group often, but there is a NOVA Jeepers group that is pretty active and a Richmond group that has been trying to start a following in the Charlottesville area too. I've got my entire front end torn apart right now but hoping to get it back together to get a few more trails in before the deep freeze.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Nice lookin Jeep! What part of Va you from??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts