JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , My name is Rob. I have an 08 Rubicon Unlimited, jeep green,kaki int.,automatic with all the options. This is my first Jeep. It's my toy and I'm getting ready to start my build up. Looking forward to my education at U of JK.:beer:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Howdy! from Golden, Colorado and Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Welcome to the site Rob. I've been out your way a few times. My brother lives near you. Been mountain biking in Lake Tahoe and visited Yosemite...and a few other areas up and down the coast.

·
14ers
479 Posts
Hey Rob!

I think I've seen you around town. I won't be building mine up for awhile, so I'll be watching you and looking for tips. As for toys, this one's hard to beat even unmodified. Unless you have an unlimited budget, of course. But then I'd be in Ruby Hills, not the old cow town.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks guys for the welcome. Looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences on the forum. Hey Toad, sounds like you're right in my backyard. Hope to see you in town some time. By the way Ruby Hills is to highbrow for me. I'm just Joe 6 Pack down the street.:usa:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome Rubiroby....seems like a whole lot of "RUBI" owners are registering over here... might make all us Sahara & X owners :bawling::beer:

OOP's! do you live in Rubi Hills or do you own a Rubi..(Sreen name)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts