JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G'day from the land of Oz down under.

My home town is Frankston Victoria and I have a 2007 JK 4 door Wrangler Renagade pack with a 2.8ltr diesel.

So far I have put an ARB bar ,jks disconects,tow pack,3inch lift, foot rest, arm rests plus more.

This is my third Jeep and the more I winge about them more I go out and buy them.

My last one was the 2005 WH Grand with the 3.0 ltr V6 diesel and the one before that was a 1995 XJ which was ok.

I belong the Melbourne Jeep Owners Club here. www.mjoc.org.au

I just love getting out in the bush and having some fun.

Cheers for now Robbo.;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
ahhh another Aussie i tell ya we are taking over lol
welcome Robbo good to see you on another forum same Tiny as AJOR
i think you will like it here there is heaps of info and they are a freindly bunch but they dont have diesels but most of them would like them lol

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
welcome. I would think yall have a lot of places to go have some fun down there!

·
Registered
401 Posts
HOWDY! Welcome to the board from Golden Colorado. Drive over sometime and try out a few of our Rocky Mountain trails:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome...........and yes I would like a diesel please (are you listening Chrysler?). :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the JK I have which is the Unlimited Renagade pack (you could say it's the top of the range in this model)the next one up is the Rubi which in 2007 didn't come in diesel.But the 2008 model does.

I paid $47500.00 for it and I am reallt happy so far with although I have had some little issues with water leaks and the air con not working but other than that very happy.

My 2005 WK/WH was a nightmare with faults waters and oil leaks.

will try to put up some pics later.

·
Registered
900 Posts
$47,500. OUCH! Is that USD or Australian? If I'd had 32,000 I could have had a Rubi Unlimited. The 24,000 I did have bought me a base model Unlimited which I am slowly building up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's on road AUS dollars.Which is not bad because it came with everything for our market and then another $5000.00 aus to set it up with tyres,lift,front bar and all the little things that I bought from the US as we don't a huge after market set up over here like you do in the US.

My old 2005 Grand was $60000.00 aus on road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts