JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!!

Just found this site. Below is my baby, 07' 2D X with the old school Wrangler twist on the hood. I am stationed with the Coast Guard here in Anchorage Alaska and the snow just started falling... Haven't done any big mods yet. I added splash guards, door sill guards, bug guard on the hood and slush mats. Once the snow leaves I want to put a 4 or 4.5 lift, upgrade to a 17" black rim, 33" tires and tinted soft top windows.
Looking forward to picking your brains

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Welcome to the forum… When can we come up and do some fishing????

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
That’s a lot of sushi!!!!! My wife and I were just talking about going up for a week. When the weather warms up. You see when you live in Phoenix 75 is cold..:beer::smokin:

·
Banned
200 Posts
Hello and welcome from a newbie, I just joined last week. On a side note I was born and raised in Anchorage, now I live in sunny Arizona and have to agree with dougnpj about the weather... :beer:

Mitchell.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum. I'm hoping to get an Al-Can trip going in the next couple of years, so who knows maybe we can tip a few together one day.:bounce:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Fella's, Thanks for the warm welcome. Bout brought a tear to my eye, think I will stay awhile.... Ohh ya i quit that other site that contained the dash in its title!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I haven't been here long, but I'm already thrilled with the generosity of the other people on this site.

I like that sticker you put on your hood, it looks "mean" :mr-t: And how do you have a soft top in Alaska? That's got to be cold man!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome! Well the good news is you're in Anchorage, I spent 8yrs in Fairbanks, gets MUCH colder there. About the only thing I don't miss about it up there is the cold, -35F - -50F is a little much for me. :D

If you're talking about the board I think you are, its really not a bad group of people, I've found them to be quite helpful, the only problem I've seen is that there's not a whole lot of activity outside of SoCal.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
wow...

Had to dig deep for this welcome thread!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Welcome to JKO from way down in Texas!!

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
This post is almost two years old, do you guys even read these things?:shaking:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts