JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined and wanted to say hello from Ohio. I just bought a 2008 Silver Unlimited. Quite a few mods so far, but even more to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
I just joined and wanted to say hello from Ohio. I just bought a 2008 Silver Unlimited. Quite a few mods so far, but even more to come.
Welcome George, just an Awesome JK build up, OX has alway's been my choice when it came to a Manual Lockers. As soon as I can spend the money, my Aussie Locker will come out & "OX" front & rear will go in. Some in my club have them & they are great.

·
Registered
900 Posts
X2. As soon as I can afford those lockers they will going on my Jeep. Nice looking rig. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
agreed verrrry nice jeep, for you other guys take a look at the ARB air lockers also, I have them and lovem. The only thing is you have to put heat tube over the air lines near the engine, I had a little melting issue in the start. I just like the flip the switch vs pull a lever especially in uphill windy climbs.

sorry for the highjack.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the party...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quick point of clarification. Currently the OX Locker will not fit the JK 'New Gen" Dana 44 without extensive modification of the ring gear. I work for OX and in the middle of getting my vendor star. I plan on posting here for my own information but I like to keep everything open. Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Howdy George.....:bounce:

Tom's workin on gettin the locker installed for Hannibal,MO..but he's got the flu...wanna come up and help???:grinpimp:

Nice meetin ya at the IOK crawl....I still love the 5.8 in the unlimited!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts